Friday, April 10, 2009

Why I have not posted in a long time...

By golly!

Between my daytime work, my crafting and a myriad of small other things getting in the way of other things, only NOW can I find some time to write a new blog! Since I have started to work some extra time at my day job, I could use a 36 hour day to do all I want in a day... But the money is good and money is still a part of our life to get food on the table. Thankfully I love my job so that helps tremendously.

I have a multitude of projects I want to work on, but quite sadly I have to start making priorities if I want to keep up with things!

I will be working on, once I am done my super-duper-uber-mug of coffee, the following this weekend:

Add final touches on a Tafl / 9 Men Morris board game.
Make a small customized pentacle plate.
Make game pieces for board games.
Make a Senet game for a very lucky young lady, including the game pieces for it.
Do website updates.
Redo stock inventory list.
Take pictures of my latest creations.
Upload pictures to Facebook.
Upload pictures on website.
Work on a jewelry box design.
Work on a plaque design for a hunter.
Work on new plate designs, like the one below:



If I can do two thirds of all that, I'll be well ahead of the game!

So off I go, to play with wood once more and to listen to music like Tyr, Dead Can Dance, Tragically Hip, Mediaeval Baebes and the like as I plough on...

Until next I write, much sooner this time!


Herne

2 comments:

  1. Mirabilis!

    Salva Nos!
    Love the Mediaeval Babes!

    Hail and Greetings.

    Beautiful Rune Plate. Honestly Beautiful.

    I look forward to you posting more-- especially photos of your Craft...

    Cygnus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments Cygnus!

    I shall indeed be posting more of the things I make and random bits as well.

    Herne

    ReplyDelete